Thursday, February 26, 2015

Update



As February is coming to a close I figured it was time for an update: The second physical Videogram release is in the works right now as I finished up my end of it this past week.

Both Lunchmeat VHS Fanzine and Doc Terror/Horror Sexy are in on this, Loud Comix' Jamie Vayda did the artwork and I don't wanna ruin the surprise, but it's gonna be a pretty insane one that I hope will make people as psyched as I was creating it. Teasers will be posted later on!

The Cineploit album is coming along quite nicely. I've been mixing a lot of drum tracks this past week (I just finished up one tonight) and soundwise this one's gonna be a pretty beefy album - if you liked my Camp Blood single this'll be right up your alley.

For those wanting a taste there's probably gonna be a digital EP released soon-ish featuring one album track with some exclusive bonus tracks - including one that has some choice synths courtesy D.A. Medina. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment