Tuesday, May 29, 2018

VHS Lives: Out Now!



And it's finally here, the official release of VHS Lives: A Schlockumentary! An "awesome way to relive the 80's!" according to Starburst Magazine, it's already been dubbed a cult classic by some. I couldn't be more excited and wish all the best to Tony and everyone else at Vestra Pictures!

Available on both physical and digital media, you can get the DVD via WWMD here and the digital version via iTunes here and Amazon here. Support!

While on the subject, I'd like to announce that the Videogram tracks appearing in the documentary - the trailers features He's Still Out There and Voorhees Stomp off my Camp Blood EP - will be made available - remixed and remastered! - to coincide with the release. Out soon!

You can get updates on this and other Videogram and SelectaVision releases via this web page, my official Facebook page here, or by subscribing to my mailing list at eepurl.com/GX7G5 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment